A landscape that is well designed can be inspiring. A well-designed landscape can give you a sense a calm, a sense awe and a sense balance. It can lift your spirits and provide solace. Beautiful landscaping can improve your home’s curb appeal and encourage others in your community to create inspiring landscapes.
Gardening and landscaping are great outlets for creativity. The vast array of colors, textures and scents that nature offers you is endless. These gifts can be taken from nature and combined in any way you like. There are so many landscaping options available, how do you know where to start? You’ll find ideas on how to create a sanctuary or retreat, an entertainment zone, or any other type of environment. This section includes expert advice, photos, and troubleshooting tips.
These tips This section contains tips and tricks from landscape professionals:
- How to design the perfect backyard. Includes ideas on layouts, design styles and outdoor rooms.
- There are many ways to improve curb appeal in your front yard. These include design ideas for driveways and sidewalks as well as front porches and garden courtyards.
- The perfect patio design includes advice on size and placement, materials and patio styles.
- Outdoor kitchen design ideas, planning tips, and options for appliances.
- These are the most popular themes and styles for gardens, including country, Mediterranean, tropical, desert, and modern.
- Here are some examples of award-winning landscaping projects from across the country.
- These ideas can be used to create regional landscape designs that are suitable for the climates, available materials, and plant types of various areas in the country, including San Diego and New York.
- There are solutions to common landscape and yard problems.
- Information on how to plant a bounty of vegetable and container gardens.
- There are many ways to simplify your landscaping plans. You can choose hardy, low-maintenance plants and stick with simple materials. Also, you can minimize complex details by sticking with the basics.
- These are the latest landscaping trends: meadow gardens with native plants, gardening as an art form, planting gardens that attract birds, butterflies, and bees, and landscaping as an art form.
Mother Nature has a lot to offer you to help you create the landscape of dreams. Landscape designers can help you make the most out of Mother Nature’s bounty and guide you to the best plants, materials, and garden layouts to achieve your goals.